READ THIS before you book a Galveston Texas Fishing trip:
Guides In Galveston Are Easy To Find, Finding A Good One Is The Hard Part.
- BEWARE of the Jetty Fisherman, They Claim To Be Bay Fisherman! They take you to 1 spot for 4 hours in which they don’t look at the tides, follow the fish or care if you catch fish. They give us passionate fisherman a bad name. We follow the tides and chase the fish. If one spot doesn’t produce we go to the next spot. Don’t chance your trip to the Jetty Fisherman and be disappointed. Galveston Bay has far more to offer!
- Captain Chad is on the water daily, sometimes runnings 2 trips each day. This allows him to know exactly where the fish are biting and put you on the bite before other guides.
- He is a 100% FULL-TIME guide (one of very few in Galveston). He does not have distractions of another job and his passion is putting people on fish and an all-around good time on the water! He most likely fished the day before with customers and knows where the fish are biting. This allows him to put you on the fish faster and give you more time catching!
- He is the owner and operator. You will speak directly with the him when booking the trip and will be fishing with Captain Chad. He is not a booking service that puts you on any boat with a grumpy captain and takes a cut of the money. You will be fishing with Captain Chad and on his boat unless you require multi-boat charter.
- The boat, tackle and equipment are all top notch to ensure that every opportunity counts. Captain Chad takes pride in his charter service and puts his reputation on the line with each charter.
- Captain Chad does not work with a booking service that takes enormous fees. He books all trips himself and relies heavily on repeat customers. This ensures you get the most quality fishing trip every time you book!
- Many charter boats here sell your fish, BEWARE! All fish you catch within regulations are yours to keep. Captain/crew clean and pack the fish nicely for you. The captain likes to practice catch and release in certain fish, but you have the say on all your catches within regulations.
- If Captain Chad is booked the exact date you need, he has great relationships with 2 other guides that practice the same levels of ethics that he does and ensures that you will have a great time with them.
- He does not get mad at lost fish or broken tackle, where we have heard horror stories about other guides around here. He is very easy-going and looks forward to fishing and making a great time each time.
- He offer a charters specifically for small children that introduces them to fishing. He has a daughter of his own.
Don’t chance your Galveston Fishing adventure to turn into a bad day on the water. Unfortunately, our competitors do no adhere to putting clients first and we have taken out many customers who had bad experiences with other local guides. Captain Chad is very passionate about his guide service and we aim to exceed all expectations from the moment we meet to the end of the day.
Now that you got all the facts, here are the prices:
Half Day (6 Hours):
1 to 3 People: $550
$50 For Additional Person
4 People Max
1 to 3 People: $500
* Prices Do Not Include Live Bait
Your captain works hard for your enjoyment on the water. Tips are greatly appreciated.
For parties of 5 or more and multi-charter boat trips, please call me.
$100 Deposit is required to save the date.